How to access Snowmobile Land Sapporo
- Transportation from Sapporo Subway station.-
* Step 1. Take the Nanboku line from Sapporo subway station to Odori subway
* Step 2. Take the Tozai line from Odori subway station to Kotoni or Hassamu
Minami subway station.
* Step 3. Go up to Kotoni or Hassamu Minami bus station.
* Step 4. Take the no.41(Nishino Fukui-line) bus to Fukui Entei Mae (this
being the last stop).
* Step 5. Walk up the road about 200 m to Snowmobile Land Sapporo on the right.
Alternative transport is from Sapporo train Station to Kotoni train Station and from there follow step 4.and 5.
- Free Pick up Service -
* Reservation Hours between 9am-5pm daily ( reservations made the day before
can use the am or pm service )
* Reservation made on the day can only use ( pm ) service.
* Morning1 pick up bus : 09:00-10:00 → After snowmobile tour, Drop off Sapporo city : 13:00-14:00
* Morning2 pick up bus : 10:00-11:00 → After snowmobile tour, Drop off Sapporo city : 14:30-15:00
* Afternoon pick up bus : 13:00-14:30 → After snowmobile tour, Drop off Sapporo city : 17:30-18:00
- 12 Free Pick up HOTELS in 4 AREAS -
JR SAPPORO STATION AREA
* Hotel Mystays Sapporo Aspen:
* Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo:
* ANA Crowne Plaza Sapporo:
ODORI PARK AREA
* Sapporo Grand Hotel:
* Sapporo View Hotel Oodori Kouen:
* Sapporo Prince Hotel:
* La'gent Stay Sapporo Odori:
* Mercure Sapporo:
* Sappro Tokyu REI Hotel:
NAKAJIMA PARK AREA
* Ibis Styles Sapporo:
* Hotel Mystays Premier Sapporo Park:
* Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu:
* Please be sure that the pick-up bus is totally out of your accomondation's management, so have a contact with our reservaions for service.
* Please refrain to use restroom, robby and other fascilities of accomondatione, except the passengers who check in.
There will be other people on the bus that might do a longer trip than
The bus will not leave until they get back .
You might have to wait until everyone is on the bus is ready to go.
From downtown by car takes 20 minutes
- Access map -
- Subway map -